downloading a new update

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm downloading a new update for my watch, I guess it's supposed to update our system to OneUI and we will be able to download some of the Galaxy watch actives faces. Has anyone else gotten this download yet?

MCube74

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm downloading a new update for my watch, I guess it's supposed to update our system to OneUI and we will be able to download some of the Galaxy watch actives faces. Has anyone else gotten this download yet?
Not yet. But I am in Hong Kong. We get our updates late here

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Cool. I'm in California. I look forward to exploring the update, I just read an article and it sounds like we're getting some really neat changes.

Tomster88 I really really hope the new update brings some good news regarding the continuous HR issues like freezing heart rate and false step counter. Pls let us know whats new until we receive the update as well

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
The update looks promising but is not available yet in the Netherlands. Where are you located, Tomster?
Which model do you have, and what is the firmware version of the update, please?
Thanks!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Cool. I'm in California. I look forward to exploring the update, I just read an article and it sounds like we're getting some really neat changes.

Updating/installing now. I should have done a screenshot of the update description as it was quite lengthy.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The update looks promising but is not available yet in the Netherlands. Where are you located, Tomster?
Which model do you have, and what is the firmware version of the update, please?
Thanks!

I have the 46mm one. I'm in California in the United States. I'm including pictures of the versions you requested. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 83810.jpg
    83810.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 17

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!

I attached three pictures but I don't think those went through. I think this is the info you wanted.

Attachments

• 83812.jpg
    83812.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 19

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Missed your post and started the same type if thread. Sorry. Yes, it seems Bluetooth in the US is getting it. Oddly it didn't auto update but I am getting it now after randomly checking for one (I tend to check daily.. I know.. Ocd).

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I haven't seen any new watch faces. Seems to be the same ones it comes with.

Looks like you have to search Samsung Electronics in the Galaxy App Store to get them. In searching, I saw an official Samsung internet browser for Galaxy watches. I had no idea Samsung had created one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith