New Update Inbound

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else getting a new update? I just checked out of the blue and one is available. Looks fairly big. It hadn't auto updated yet. This one is going slow.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Arrived here in UK. Looks good.
Colors seem much nicer. I do not recall this in Facer before but it's a nice looking face.
40c1c70625b7583b67548cbdf093e6c0.jpg

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to your review on sleep tracking by the new firmware, Greymire!
I will say that step tracking has now greatly improved. Or at least it appears to have improved. I am now getting much better casual step tracking. It used to always be less than my phone even though my phone sat on the end table half of the day. Now it is much more and appears to be close to what it should be. It always seemed to be OK if I started an exercise manually but now it's better tracking period.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I do want to add that I find the One UI a great update. Colors are nicer, bolder, and appear in menu's. Some displays seem slightly larger which is great for my poor vision.

As for sleep I will post tomorrow or the following day as I test it. I did not see anything about changes or fixes for sleep. Sleep checking was a bit better after a full reset after the past update. It did better at deep sleep tracking but still was not close to on par with sleep as Android although it used far less battery. It was probably OK for so e but not those of us who have health issues and the tracking is important.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
The Carl's Jr. Star for fully charged still cracks me up. For those outside of the US look up the fast food chain Carl's Jr and you will see why I call it the Carl's Jr Star.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
It's hard to get pictures of faces but here is another Facer face that's nice and clean with the new update.
c972c2af944632ab361f735823b7fbac.jpg

I always like a good watch face that displays weather. What is the name of this one?

Also, I've tried using faces from Facer that display phone battery in the past, but found that it often wouldn't update. Does this work better after this UI update to the watch? Otherwise, I would assume the problem was more on Facer's end.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I always like a good watch face that displays weather. What is the name of this one?

Also, I've tried using faces from Facer that display phone battery in the past, but found that it often wouldn't update. Does this work better after this UI update to the watch? Otherwise, I would assume the problem was more on Facer's end.
That one is, Flat Weather Big US. I have had issues with Facer faces in the past but not recently. The first time I apparently didn't accept permissions properly. Others apparently were not for the Galaxy Watch. Hopefully One UI will help eliminate some thing once more faces are in compliance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo