I previously used the Galaxy Watch (Bluetooth) with a Samsung phone, and after much searching, found a way for work apps (Android for Work/Intune) like my work email, Duo/Two factor, etc. to show up in the list of apps in Samsung Gear's notifications list.

I figured out how to get them to show up with the Samsung phone (Settings/Work Profile/Data & Notifications /Applications). But on non-Samsung phones, these settings don't exist, and I can't see any of my work apps.

So I can't use my Galaxy Watch and receive any useful work app notifications such as appointment reminders, and emails. The phone I'm using it with now is the OnePlus 7 Pro, but I've tried it with others too. It doesn't seem to work. For the record, our company uses Intune Company Portal to create Work Profile apps that are in a separate profile to the rest of your apps. Wear OS does show these notifications if you allow it.

Thanks
    07-23-2019 04:24 PM
    What did you do to get work profile notifications to show on watch? I'm thinking of getting a Galaxy Watch, but haven't yet because I want to make sure that my outlook in my work profile flows to the watch. Thanks!
    10-25-2019 12:39 PM