Just got my new Samsung Galaxy 42mm black smartwatch! Took 2 hours to fully charge plus another hour for the major update, and another hour just to download a bunch of watch faces, various apps and configuring settings. There goes over half a day, haha!!

I'm sure I will have a bunch of questions to ask the resident experts here!

First question is the charger. Is there a more compact charger I can buy somewhere without having to lug around the stand charger? I usually like to have a charger at home plus at work, or even in my laptop bag.

My Samsung Health widget on my S9 phone no longer works when I tap on the "heart" icon to take a heart beat reading on the back of my phone biometric sensor. Now I have to open the Samsung Health app and manually tap on the "Measure" button. Why doesn't the widget work anymore when tapping on the heart icon?

Anything else I should be doing for setting up this new toy?

By the way, I got this watch from Macy's store, not a place I usually buy my electronics. That's cuz I had recently purchased a couple large items from Macy's and racked up a bunch of "Star" cash points which I redeemed at Macy's for buying this watch. So my watch cost half price from redeeming the Star points.
    08-04-2019 11:01 AM
    Just enjoy it my friend .
    08-04-2019 11:30 AM
    Just enjoy it my friend .

I quickly got addicted to installing new watch faces, haha!! I've gotten good at it! I currently like the watch face called "Iris26". This face shows everything I want, plus in large font so I don't need reading glasses to see it, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails New Samsung Galaxy smartwatch owner here!-samsung-watch-face-iris26.jpg  
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    08-05-2019 10:31 AM
    Just got mine about 5 days ago too!
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    08-07-2019 06:23 PM
    I quickly got addicted to installing new watch faces, haha!! I've gotten good at it! I currently like the watch face called "Iris26". This face shows everything I want, plus in large font so I don't need reading glasses to see it, haha.
    It can be addicting. I spent about an hour or so just browsing watch faces the other day.
    08-10-2019 01:28 PM
    With the Mr. Time app, I can now afford to get a Breitling and Rolex watch. Here they are on my wrist, haha!
    Attached Thumbnails New Samsung Galaxy smartwatch owner here!-breitling-aerospace-watchface.jpg   New Samsung Galaxy smartwatch owner here!-rolex-oyster-watchface.jpg  
    ROE_HUNTER and ScottsoNJ like this.
    08-12-2019 10:08 AM