Bought the watch to compliment my Samsung 9 phone. Have had nothing but dramas. Last straw today when Samsung said they have sent it back to me with nothing wrong again. Even though I told them I went for a 2 hour run and battery didn't even last the full 2 hours. Hundred percent at start of run. They blamed me. Software and applications. I had nothing on except wearables (their app) and location. A tech didn't even speak to me. She said I needed a video. After being sent off once by Optus and twice by Samsung and now three times returned to me I don't know what to do anymore. Samsung have washed their hands of me. Product still doesn't work. They tested the battery, said it was fine. They wouldn't even change the battery for me for a $600 watch. Absolutely disgusting. Never again. Any suggestions?
    08-06-2019 09:49 AM
    Bought the watch to compliment my Samsung 9 phone. Have had nothing but dramas. Last straw today when Samsung said they have sent it back to me with nothing wrong again. Even though I told them I went for a 2 hour run and battery didn't even last the full 2 hours. Hundred percent at start of run. They blamed me. Software and applications. I had nothing on except wearables (their app) and location. A tech didn't even speak to me. She said I needed a video. After being sent off once by Optus and twice by Samsung and now three times returned to me I don't know what to do anymore. Samsung have washed their hands of me. Product still doesn't work. They tested the battery, said it was fine. They wouldn't even change the battery for me for a $600 watch. Absolutely disgusting. Never again. Any suggestions?
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-06-2019 09:53 AM