Galaxy Wearable Update

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Got an update this morning. Noticed for the first time that my watch keeps the do not disturb icon at the top until my phone is off do not disturb mode.

Is that new, or has it always been and I just never noticed. I'm not talking about putting the watch on DND. I know that my Wear OS device has always done this.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing a BIG difference. My phone's battery is tanking! Took it off charger about 12pm and it's currently setting at 11% Less than 3 hours :eek: Anyone else?
Edit: Just opened Settings and have a High Battery usage detection message. Tap here to resolve the issue...It's Adblock Browser. I put it on about the same day, give or take a day as the update. I'm removing it. What do you guys use to block ads? It's really bad! I removed an adblocker because it was interfering with a Lifx light bulb setup. Apparently I didn't put the same one back on the phone.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing a BIG difference. My phone's battery is tanking! Took it off charger about 12pm and it's currently setting at 11% Less than 3 hours :eek: Anyone else?
Edit: Just opened Settings and have a High Battery usage detection message. Tap here to resolve the issue...It's Adblock Browser. I put it on about the same day, give or take a day as the update. I'm removing it. What do you guys use to block ads? It's really bad! I removed an adblocker because it was interfering with a Lifx light bulb setup. Apparently I didn't put the same one back on the phone.

Ummm, I think you posted this in the wrong forum. This the Wearables forum, for our wearable tech, not phones.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I used my Samsung credits from my Note10+ purchase towards this watch. does anyone know if the Wear update includes the watch face feature that's going to come with the Watch Active 2?

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I used my Samsung credits from my Note10+ purchase towards this watch. does anyone know if the Wear update includes the watch face feature that's going to come with the Watch Active 2?

Often, these newer watchfaces are available in the galaxy apps store. Just search for any Samsung made watchface, then select,"more from this seller, view all"

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Often, these newer watchfaces are available in the galaxy apps store. Just search for any Samsung made watchface, then select,"more from this seller, view all"

I'm talking about the new feature that lets you take a picture of your shirt or shoes or even your car, and it will generate watch faces to match the color scheme or style. Not themed watch faces made by other users.

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It could be a coincidence, but since the update the floor counter seems to be more accurate. Over time it went from erratic to ok and vice versa before, so it is a wait and see, but still..... fingers crossed.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm talking about the new feature that lets you take a picture of your shirt or shoes or even your car, and it will generate watch faces to match the color scheme or style. Not themed watch faces made by other users.

Gotcha, I know that feature and it's really cool. I don't see that option anywhere with this update. I haven't heard if that's coming to the Galaxy Watch. It's possible the devs on XDA have already cooked up their own version of this. I haven't looked over there in awhile.

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It was a coincidence, with the weather going worse (air pressure going down), I am getting a lot of false floor counts again.
It could be a coincidence, but since the update the floor counter seems to be more accurate. Over time it went from erratic to ok and vice versa before, so it is a wait and see, but still..... fingers crossed.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It was a coincidence, with the weather going worse (air pressure going down), I am getting a lot of false floor counts again.

It's a shame Samsung can't fix the floor counts. It was a feature I used everyday. Now I don't care. I just took it off my visible items.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Ironically, I'm getting an update to the Alti-Barometer app. as we speak.

Anyway, how do you remove it from visible items?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith