So, the Galaxy Watch is about a year old. I'm just about to pull the trigger on it, because the GWA2 doesn't seem as appealing to me. And with the Samsung credit it makes the price a bit more friendly to me.

With all that said, for those that have had it for more than a month, what has improved, what do you like, still like, dislike, or still dislike about it?

I couldn't really find any long term reviews online, and I figured it might also be better to ask actual users.
    09-04-2019 05:08 AM
    My smart wearable tech roadmap went like this: Band 1, Band 2, Charge 2, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, S3, Galaxy Watch. The GW has been and still is my favorite wearable.

The battery life is beast and with my usage I can go 2 days easy. With the built in GPS my hiking, jogs, and walks are tracked. I am sure there are other devices that have better health tracking ability, longer battery life, et cetera but I am more satisfied with what the GW brings to the table.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-04-2019 01:04 PM
    The GW has been and still is my favorite wearable.
    Same here.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-04-2019 06:18 PM
    Same here.
    Still loving mine. It will be a year old next month. Seems like the font has gotten more readable over the year. I haven't purchased more bands. The one thing that caught my eye was the (my) flesh color of the band making it less noticeable and less likely to clash with clothes and jewelry.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-05-2019 11:29 PM
    I bought the watch a year ago to replace the S2 because of its looks, battery life, the theater mode, the bigger screen, and the ability to call with the watch if my phone is not at hand directly.
    Other stuff, like sleep tracking and the floor counter were nice to haves.
    I am still very happy with the watch, although the nice to haves don't work flawlessly. All reasons to buy the watch still work for me.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-06-2019 05:32 AM
    It's not 100% but for the most part it has what I need/want and it gets the job done. I'm still loving it.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-06-2019 06:07 PM
    So, the Galaxy Watch is about a year old. I'm just about to pull the trigger on it, because the GWA2 doesn't seem as appealing to me. And with the Samsung credit it makes the price a bit more friendly to me.

With all that said, for those that have had it for more than a month, what has improved, what do you like, still like, dislike, or still dislike about it?

I couldn't really find any long term reviews online, and I figured it might also be better to ask actual users.
    My Gear S2 Classic is still working fine. I also have the Galaxy Watch. I always prefer the more formal Samsung watches. They look ok with whatever I'm wearing. I have no complaints.
    EMGSM likes this.
    10-07-2019 04:35 PM
    My Gear S2 Classic is still working fine. I also have the Galaxy Watch. I always prefer the more formal Samsung watches. They look ok with whatever I'm wearing. I have no complaints.
    At the end of the day, what works for you and makes you happy is all that matters.
    10-11-2019 01:16 PM