Just got my Galaxy Watch 46mm BT yesterday, and today was my first full day with it. I'm loving it so far, and still trying to figure some things out. One thing I just noticed, is when I'm replying to a group chat from my watch, it seems like while the watch tells me it's a group chat, it sends my reply to all the people in the chat as an independent message to each person, as if I'm only having the conversation with each person, individually. Is this a known issue, and is there a fix for it, or is this unique to my use?
    09-18-2019 09:39 PM
    Which messenger are you using? and what carrier is your phone on?? could be one of those 2. I'm using the Google messenger on my Note 10+.
    09-21-2019 09:55 PM
    Which messenger are you using? and what carrier is your phone on?? could be one of those 2. I'm using the Google messenger on my Note 10+.
    I use the stock samsung messenger app on my Note10+ on AT&T, but this only happens when I reply to the group chat from my watch.
    09-21-2019 10:26 PM
    hmmm 🤔 that's exactly what I have. I was using the stock messenger before switching back to the Google messenger I came from an fossil watch to the Samsung I wanted to see the difference in the interface. I didn't have that issue at all. I'm also an AT&T customer. has to be in the settings on the phone does it only do it from the watch when you reply?
    09-21-2019 10:33 PM
    hmmm 🤔 that's exactly what I have. I was using the stock messenger before switching back to the Google messenger I came from an fossil watch to the Samsung I wanted to see the difference in the interface. I didn't have that issue at all. I'm also an AT&T customer. has to be in the settings on the phone does it only do it from the watch when you reply?
    Yes, it only happens when I reply from the watch.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    09-22-2019 12:22 PM
    A friend of mine also on the Note10+ but with Sprint, is also having this issue, but he's also using the S3 Frontier.
    09-23-2019 02:06 PM