I just got the 46mm samsung watch and twice now I've seen an icon that looks kind of like a watch at the 12:00 position on the watch face and I can't find anywhere in the manual what all the icons mean. So what could this icon mean and is there somewhere that I can find every icon that might pop up on the watch face and what they mean.

Thanks
    Mreeveshp
    11-25-2019 10:09 PM
    I just got the 46mm samsung watch and twice now I've seen an icon that looks kind of like a watch at the 12:00 position on the watch face and I can't find anywhere in the manual what all the icons mean. So what could this icon mean and is there somewhere that I can find every icon that might pop up on the watch face and what they mean.

Thanks
    Mreeveshp
    That means it disconnected from your phone. Were you possibly away from your phone, rebooting your phone, or something else that could've interrupted your connection?
    11-25-2019 10:30 PM
    That means it disconnected from your phone. Were you possibly away from your phone, rebooting your phone, or something else that could've interrupted your connection?
    I kind of thought that's what it meant, the first time it did it off and on when I was downstairs and my phone was upstairs and right before I posted it did it when I was on the back porch and the phone was upstairs in my room (which isn't far) but I know walls can affect the signal and it blinked on and off depending on where I was standing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Mreeveshp
    11-25-2019 10:55 PM
    I kind of thought that's what it meant, the first time it did it off and on when I was downstairs and my phone was upstairs and right before I posted it did it when I was on the back porch and the phone was upstairs in my room (which isn't far) but I know walls can affect the signal and it blinked on and off depending on where I was standing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Mreeveshp
    Yeah, I have both the S3 Frontier and the Watch Active 1. Connectivity isn't as good on the Frontier. Sometimes I can't go from my bedroom to my kitchen without it losing connection. It's pretty disappointing, honestly. I'm debating getting the Active 2 b/c it has Bluetooth 5.
    11-25-2019 11:23 PM
    I moved this from the Wear OS forum to the Galaxy Watch forum (since Samsung watches don't use Wear OS -- it's Tizen).
    msm0511 likes this.
    11-26-2019 02:48 AM
    I moved this from the Wear OS forum to the Galaxy Watch forum (since Samsung watches don't use Wear OS -- it's Tizen).
    Wasn't sure who to PM about moving threads. Can I just @ you in the thread to move them in the future?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-26-2019 09:26 AM
    Wasn't sure who to PM about moving threads. Can I just @ you in the thread to move them in the future?
    Absolutely, or report the thread to tell a Mod it needs to be moved.
    msm0511 likes this.
    11-26-2019 11:43 AM
    Absolutely, or report the thread to tell a Mod it needs to be moved.
    Will do.
    11-26-2019 11:50 AM