Alarm app won't turn off

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
When I first started using the default Samsung Alarm app on my Galaxy 42mm watch, it worked fine. The alarm would ring at 5:30am, I then swipe on the screen and alarm turns off...simple.

But for the past month or so, after the alarm rings and I swipe on the screen, the sucker still rings again and again and again every several months. It doesn't matter whether I'm swiping left or right of screen, it just keeps ringing again another several minutes later. Very maddening!

Anyone else have this problem? I noticed there is an update for this hope, hopefully the update will correct this problem.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled the Alarm app today thinking I can re-install the same app to resolve the problem I have for not being able to turn off the alarm once it starts ringing.

But now I can't figure out how to re-install the Alarm app. I looked all over the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone, but couldn't find any way to install the Alarm app, or any app whatsoever.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled the Alarm app today thinking I can re-install the same app to resolve the problem I have for not being able to turn off the alarm once it starts ringing.

But now I can't figure out how to re-install the Alarm app. I looked all over the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone, but couldn't find any way to install the Alarm app, or any app whatsoever.

Sorry, never mind. I found the store app on the watch, not the phone...duh! Anyway, reinstalling the Alarm app now on my watch. Hopefully this will work for turning off the alarm once it starts ringing.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Good news. My Samsung watch alarm now works correctly. The alarm app now turns off after the first ring in the morning instead of constantly ringing every several minutes. So removing the app and reinstalling it helped, plus I think there was an update for the Alarm app also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC