Watch Showing "Heart Beat" Musical Note and You Tube

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
It's at the bottom of the watch face. When I tap on it, it shows a still image of a You Tube video that is playing on the tv. The tv was off when I noticed the musical note on the watch. When I tap on the musical note, it shows a pause/forward/back option. Also volume but doesn't/isn't "playing the video". I don't even know why it's showing up on my watch. First time I've seen this. How and why is You Tube streaming on my watch? Positive I didn't set this up...at least not purposely.

Screen_20200114_215505.png

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out how and why my watch was showing the same YT vid as my tv. I do NOT have any of the YT video apps on my watch. I just checked the YT app on my phone and the same video was selected and had played thru to the end. I tapped on the "share" icon but found no option for Galaxy Watch. Someone PLEASE explain how this happened :eek:

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone is interested, I learned that an icon on the bottom of the watch face is an "On Going" feature that allows fast access to currently running apps. Only problem is I don't have a YT app on the watch and I didn't initiate the vid to play on my phone. I had no idea what it was till I turned on the TV and found the exact same video playing :eek: My tv was "streaming" to my watch??

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is the YouTube app/account linked to YouTube on the TV? Was it being streamed to the TV via Chromecast? Those will show on your phone as 'currently playing', and might show up on your watch. I've found that those can get 'stuck' in the watch for some reason (i.e. done and gone from the phone, but still showing on the watch).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781