how to create custom watch face

tonyvr4

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
How can I create a custom watch face for my Galaxy watch?

I have seen a few apps in the play store but they all require a monthly subscription to upload a face to the watch.

I found the Galaxy watch designer but it will not connect to my watch

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
How can I create a custom watch face for my Galaxy watch?

I have seen a few apps in the play store but they all require a monthly subscription to upload a face to the watch.

I found the Galaxy watch designer but it will not connect to my watch
Read through all the help files and examine the Samsung website for developers. It will take some effort and learning.

tonyvr4

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Read through all the help files and examine the Samsung website for developers. It will take some effort and learning.

I looked at the developer program you mentioned but it is horrible. It locks frequently on my PC and will not recognize my watch.
The documentation is horrible

tonyvr4

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
there are also a lot of free watch faces too. anyway, see the following from samsung

https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-watch-design/studio/overview.html

I have spent countless hours on the galaxy store and every face I downloaded either crashed and the watch kept going to a built in face. Or the downloaded face was horrible.

I am looking for two faces at the moment. That is why wanted to create it.

Both faces I am looking for are analog with the ability to change the background color, (or add a picture if I need a second app for this it is ok). And I would like to customize the face such as complications, colors and hands.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I looked at the developer program you mentioned but it is horrible. It locks frequently on my PC and will not recognize my watch.
The documentation is horrible
I never mentioned any specific developer program, although there are several IDEs of varying levels of complexity available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney