Took it off the charger today. It was at 100%. Everything was fine. A few hours later I flicked my wrist to see what time it was and nothing. I pressed the top button...nothing. Pressed the bottom button. Nothing. The green lights on back were still flashing. When I got home I put it on the charger. The screen still didn't come on. Light on charger was red. Kept it on the charger for about 2 hours and when I checked, the watch face was still black and now the green lights on back aren't flashing at all. Watch is 17 months old. VERY gently used/worn. I probably wear it, at most, 2x a week and just a few hours while I'm out. Is there a sequence of button pushes to try a FR?
    03-06-2020 09:14 PM
    Took it off the charger today. It was at 100%. Everything was fine. A few hours later I flicked my wrist to see what time it was and nothing. I pressed the top button...nothing. Pressed the bottom button. Nothing. The green lights on back were still flashing. When I got home I put it on the charger. The screen still didn't come on. Light on charger was red. Kept it on the charger for about 2 hours and when I checked, the watch face was still black and now the green lights on back aren't flashing at all. Watch is 17 months old. VERY gently used/worn. I probably wear it, at most, 2x a week and just a few hours while I'm out. Is there a sequence of button pushes to try a FR?
    You can factory reset using the wearable app.
    03-07-2020 08:29 AM
    You can factory reset using the wearable app.
    Thank you. Got it back. Scary tho that it just seemingly died like that.
    msm0511 likes this.
    03-07-2020 02:03 PM