I know the Flip comes with a improved built in screen protector. But...do you feel a need to add another third party screen protector? I kind of feel like with the phone closed it is protected as opposed to candy bar phones where the screen is always at risk of getting scratched or worse. What do you plan on doing?
    08-31-2021 07:31 AM
    I never use cases or screen protectors on any of my phone's anymore. Don't plan on using one on the flip either.
    08-31-2021 07:34 AM
    I know the Flip comes with a improved built in screen protector. But...do you feel a need to add another third party screen protector? I kind of feel like with the phone closed it is protected as opposed to candy bar phones where the screen is always at risk of getting scratched or worse. What do you plan on doing?
    Inside screen leave it alone. Front screen probably remove it in a couple months and not put anything on it
    08-31-2021 07:35 AM
    Personally no, I'm never a big fan of screen protectors to begin with so not going to add anything on top of what Samsung has. Also, given that this is not a normal screen phone I wouldn't want to mess with screen by putting some other screen protector.
    08-31-2021 08:04 AM
    Not me. Never used a screen protector on any phone.
    08-31-2021 12:26 PM
    Thought about it but Samsung included it and besides it flips closed so I find it unnecessary.
    droidntn likes this.
    08-31-2021 03:59 PM
    I purchased a ZAGG outer display film protector to prevent scratches on the outer screen.Maybe I'm paranoid!
    Installed easily and is hyper smooth.
    My device came with the PET film. Assumingly everyone has it.
    09-07-2021 02:31 PM
    I purchased a ZAGG outer display film protector to prevent scratches on the outer screen.Maybe I'm paranoid!
    Installed easily and is hyper smooth.
    Agreed, I ordered 4 piece whitestone dome and will use 3, not the inside piece YET!
    09-07-2021 03:01 PM
    Agreed, I ordered 4 piece whitestone dome and will use 3, not the inside piece YET!
    I put a Whitestone on my Note. Dropped it 3 days later and the screen busted and had to be replaced. IDK if it's just HOW it hit but I have dropped phones since they came out with just a case on and never had a broken screen. This was my first go with a Whitestone and one drop and the screen broke. I won't be doing that again. Since it does 'bond' to the glass, it would seem that there is no 'give' if something 'bonds' to it. But I will say that the Whitestone made it seem like NOTHING was on it. It looked and felt incredible.
    09-08-2021 05:50 AM
    Thought about it but Samsung included it and besides it flips closed so I find it unnecessary.
    Same thoughts and plans as this.
    09-08-2021 05:50 AM
    Also, given that this is not a normal screen phone I wouldn't want to mess with screen by putting some other screen protector.
    Ditto. Mine will likely be closed more than open so I'm not as worried about daily screen damage like I am w/a flat phone. In this case I would imagine a screen protector might cause more problems than not.
    09-10-2021 06:37 PM
    I'll most likely get an outer screen cover.
    09-10-2021 08:26 PM
    I'll get the outer screen covered but as for the inner one, I'll leave what Samsung has on it.
    09-10-2021 10:24 PM
    I don't think you are supposed to add or install a third-party screen protector on the phone due to how it's manufactured.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    09-14-2021 06:02 AM
    Heaven's to Murgatroid, I can't imagine the tediousness of putting a screen protector on that little outside screen.
    And if you're referring to the inside?
    Mine looks perfectly good with the previously installed one.
    Do wrap a case around it tho.
    Just make it a sexy case.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    09-14-2021 06:08 AM
    I don't think you are supposed to add or install a third-party screen protector on the phone due to how it's manufactured.
    Exactly!
    J Dubbs likes this.
    09-14-2021 10:36 AM
    I prefer installing one but I am not sure what are the things to look into before buying a screen protector
    10-09-2021 01:21 AM