I keep reading where people would like to use the front screen to answer texts.
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about that option?
    I like just glancing at my notifications on the front screen.
    Then, if I want to text? I flip up and answer.
    Otherwise it goes back in my pocket. And I'll answer em later when I go to the bathroom.

Hush. We all text on the potty. Lol
    1raygin and Kizzy Catwoman like this.
    09-24-2021 05:35 AM
    I keep reading where people would like to use the front screen to answer texts.
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about that option?
    I like just glancing at my notifications on the front screen.
    Then, if I want to text? I flip up and answer.
    Otherwise it goes back in my pocket. And I'll answer em later when I go to the bathroom.

Hush. We all text on the potty. Lol
    I don't have the flip 3, but I agree with you on this in theory since I can't say I've used it. I can't imagine texting on that front screen either.
    09-24-2021 06:39 AM
    It would be nice to hit reply and use speaker reply on the go... I think they can do so much more with that front... It's good to view and decide if you need to open up as current....
    09-24-2021 06:44 AM
    one of the main reasons I returned the Flip was the "dumb" front screen. way too annoying to have to open the phone just to say "on the way" or "ok". Samsung could have easily enabled replies. if they can do it on their watches they could have done it on the flip.
    09-24-2021 07:12 AM
    one of the main reasons I returned the Flip was the "dumb" front screen. way too annoying to have to open the phone just to say "on the way" or "ok". Samsung could have easily enabled replies. if they can do it on their watches they could have done it on the flip.
    I would have assumed Samsung would have done that. Samsung never fails to amaze me at times. That's the main reason I went with the fold, I can do everything on the front screen for on the go stuff.
    bkdodger2 and Mdbills484 like this.
    09-24-2021 07:15 AM
    I would have assumed Samsung would have done that. Samsung never fails to amaze me at times. That's the main reason I went with the fold, I can do everything on the front screen for on the go stuff.
    Hopefully a software update will take care of it... Definitely would be nice for quick replies... Nothing crazy just make it easy to go and not open phone.. It can be done
    09-24-2021 07:19 AM
    I'd find it interesting if they enable any replies other than preset ones due to security.
    silverfang77 likes this.
    09-24-2021 07:21 AM
    I think it'd be nice to have some preset answers available for the cover display, ala the Galaxy Watch.
    09-25-2021 07:12 AM
    I think it'd be nice to have some preset answers available for the cover display, ala the Galaxy Watch.
    Absolutely, you can even reply by speaking on the watch
    silverfang77 likes this.
    09-25-2021 07:15 AM
    I agree. Such as..

Yes. No.
    I'll text you later.
    Go worry someone else and stop texting me.

Things like that to get a quick point across.
    silverfang77 likes this.
    09-25-2021 07:28 AM
    If this was my only phone the dumb front screen (and weakish battery) would prolly have killed it for me already. However, with other devices, I can enjoy the Flip's novelty.
    09-25-2021 01:47 PM