It's also a tiny laptop

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
One advantage I haven't heard much rattle about is the fact that you can partially open the Flip and it sits nicely on a desktop. Or it sits opened up and angled like a laptop on any flat surface like my lap/pillow to surf on while I'm multitasking on the couch after work and watching a movie and asking the wife who stabbed that dude because I was also scrolling Google news and my email on my zflip tiny laptop when said dude got shanked.

That stance of the phone also makes selfies incredibly easier.

This is a perk that comes with the flip that makes it more usable. I would think that behemoth Fold would do it also. I was considering that phone but once I put it in my pocket at Best Buy to try out, I was suspicious of needing a hip replacement from the dangling weight of it in my jeans pocket.
Or sitting down I'd have to keep taking it out like I did my Note 10 or risk impaling my lower abdomen with the new one.

Anywho....
Just giving props to the propability of the new Zflip3!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If only more apps would take advantage of the fold... Sure, the 'force flip mode' thing is nice, but it's still a basic re-sizing with the bottom part largely unused. Turn it into a trackpad or something actually useful!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
One advantage I haven't heard much rattle about is the fact that you can partially open the Flip and it sits nicely on a desktop. Or it sits opened up and angled like a laptop on any flat surface like my lap/pillow to surf on while I'm multitasking on the couch after work and watching a movie and asking the wife who stabbed that dude because I was also scrolling Google news and my email on my zflip tiny laptop when said dude got shanked.

That stance of the phone also makes selfies incredibly easier.

This is a perk that comes with the flip that makes it more usable. I would think that behemoth Fold would do it also. I was considering that phone but once I put it in my pocket at Best Buy to try out, I was suspicious of needing a hip replacement from the dangling weight of it in my jeans pocket.
Or sitting down I'd have to keep taking it out like I did my Note 10 or risk impaling my lower abdomen with the new one.

Anywho....
Just giving props to the propability of the new Zflip3!
This is something that was neat about the Flip and also applies to the Fold³. My son said he couldn't wrap his brain around it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt