I love the fact that I can customize the outer screen with pics and gifs but I have to double tap the screen every time to get it to display the picture. I've set AOD to always show and it still doesn't. Is that the same for everyone else?
    11-03-2021 04:49 AM
    Yes, unfortunately it doesn't stay on for that long. It would be nice if they give you the option to leave it on longer at least
    Poshworld likes this.
    11-03-2021 09:06 AM
    Yes, unfortunately it doesn't stay on for that long. It would be nice if they give you the option to leave it on longer at least
    Ah I see, thanks. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing a setting. I guess they wanted to conserve battery but yeah it would be nice to have the option.
    11-03-2021 09:13 AM
    Ah I see, thanks. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing a setting. I guess they wanted to conserve battery but yeah it would be nice to have the option.
    Yes I'm thinking the same thing battery wise they want to conserve. I know when I was putting my phone on my car wireless charger that was the only time since it was charging that it would stay on for a long period of time lol
    Poshworld likes this.
    11-03-2021 09:15 AM