Noob with 2 questions about favorites

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
  • that menu that comes up if you swipe from the bottom...can you rearrange those? where you have YOUR most commonly used immediately visible without selecting 'see all'?
  • Is there a way to make certain things a 'favorite'? For instance 'Hey Google, play white noise'. Can I not select 'white noise' from somewhere instead of asking Google everything to do?

Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't think you can re-arrange the first, but for the second, you can create a Routine (in this case, for White Noise) and run it manually from the Routines section.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Don't think you can re-arrange the first, but for the second, you can create a Routine (in this case, for White Noise) and run it manually from the Routines section.

So 'white noise' plays but for some reason it stops during the night. It kind of eases down then slowly comes back up in volume. like at 2:42 and 3:42 am...is that normal? if not, how do I fix it?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can go to your device settings, select Notifications and Digital Wellbeing. There you can turn Night Mode on/off or adjust the parameters. It basically limits the device's volume and responses at night.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
  • that menu that comes up if you swipe from the bottom...can you rearrange those? where you have YOUR most commonly used immediately visible without selecting 'see all'?
  • Is there a way to make certain things a 'favorite'? For instance 'Hey Google, play white noise'. Can I not select 'white noise' from somewhere instead of asking Google everything to do?

Thanks.
Which phone you have so i can put you in the correct forum?

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

Thanks.

Samsung GOOD LOCK has a huge host of add-ons to totally customize that.