Since installing the update my battery life has taken a hit. I have done all the basic manuevers but nothing helps. I am tempted to do a complete factory reset.

Anyone else having similar issue?
    03-31-2022 03:44 PM
    Try clearing cache in recovery see if that helps sometimes system builds up files from other updates and can fill up or cause issues like your experiencing.
    Laura Knotek and J Dubbs like this.
    03-31-2022 07:33 PM
    Since installing the update my battery life has taken a hit. I have done all the basic manuevers but nothing helps. I am tempted to do a complete factory reset.

Anyone else having similar issue?
    I'll be doing that update very soon myself... but I'm going to update everything and then do a factory reset immediately afterwards. I like to do that when I can, it makes a world of difference in how the phone runs for me. If I was you I would definitely try a cache partition wipe in recovery first though... it can fix lots of update problems.
    04-01-2022 05:28 AM
    Cache cleared but did not find that fixed my issue. I did a factory reset and the device is going through its pattern of learning my user habits from a battery perspective. I will post back once I see which way it goes.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    04-06-2022 04:06 PM
    Cache cleared but did not find that fixed my issue. I did a factory reset and the device is going through its pattern of learning my user habits from a battery perspective. I will post back once I see which way it goes.
    I hope it fixes it...I think it will, I've never had a factory reset not fix that kind of update related problem
    04-07-2022 12:19 AM