Got one online for a decent price.

What a fun phone. It's like going back to 2002 all over again except I can watch Netflix on the outside cover. (yeah it's tiny but I can still actually watch a whole episode).

Battery life is not great as I read but I have gotten through a day with still 20% left.

Even at 60 mhz the overall feel of the phone is really good. Screen and colors are sharp.

Oh, just got the May 2022 security update as well. (T-Mobile)
    05-12-2022 02:33 PM
    While I loved the phone overall, where did you read that it had great battery life? It is THE number one (other than durability concerns and the protector peeling off the middle) complaint on most every reputable reviewer and common user out there :P

But being back to a 'Note 22' (yes, I'm calling it that and no one can stop me ), I must admit that form factor aside, I did miss having a ton of battery to play with during the day and amazing cameras. THAT'S what I think the Flip is missing.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-12-2022 05:33 PM
    While I loved the phone overall, where did you read that it had great battery life? It is THE number one (other than durability concerns and the protector peeling off the middle) complaint on most every reputable reviewer and common user out there :P

But being back to a 'Note 22' (yes, I'm calling it that and no one can stop me ), I must admit that form factor aside, I did miss having a ton of battery to play with during the day and amazing cameras. THAT'S what I think the Flip is missing.
    I said "Not Great" battery life and I agree. It needs a more powerful battery.
    05-12-2022 05:51 PM
    I said "Not Great" battery life and I agree. It needs a more powerful battery.
    My bad, I interpreted that as you had read somewhere that it was great haha
    tube517 and J Dubbs like this.
    05-13-2022 11:54 AM
    My bad, I interpreted that as you had read somewhere that it was great haha
    Yeah it was awkward the way I wrote it.

But I'm loving this phone.
    1raygin and J Dubbs like this.
    05-13-2022 12:52 PM
    While I loved the phone overall, where did you read that it had great battery life? It is THE number one (other than durability concerns and the protector peeling off the middle) complaint on most every reputable reviewer and common user out there

You are 200% correct on Note 22)
    J Dubbs likes this.
    05-13-2022 08:50 PM
    I've had the flip 3 since release. Not a single issue has come up. I love that it folds in half and fits easily into the palm of my hand. Still, opening it each and every time time sometimes gets a bit annoying. I actually prefer onscreen FP. and I prefer the screen immersion on the S22 U.
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    05-13-2022 11:00 PM

I use a slim battery PD power pack around 3ish and got power till midnight or later. Still around 45%at bedtime.
    05-21-2022 11:17 AM
    This sounds like an awesome and retro experience! So cool! Enjoy your new phone!
    05-21-2022 11:29 AM
    This sounds like an awesome and retro experience! So cool! Enjoy your new phone!
    Love the pocket able size of the flip3. Love that about it. I use the outside screen to zap my account at Tim's Hortons. Great feature.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-04-2022 08:26 PM
    Love the pocket able size of the flip3. Love that about it. I use the outside screen to zap my account at Tim's Hortons. Great feature.
    I'm interested how the flip 4 going be
    tube517 likes this.
    06-05-2022 06:04 AM
    I hope they can somehow install an on screen fingerprint sensor. The power button works very well, but its sometimes hard to find in a rush.
    06-15-2022 11:40 PM
    I hope they can somehow install an on screen fingerprint sensor. The power button works very well, but its sometimes hard to find in a rush.
    Would it be faster to flip the phone open and still find the invisible button though?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-17-2022 11:12 AM