Whos getting Flip 4?

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
If you're thinking about pre-ordering the new Galaxy ZFold4, Galaxy ZFlip4, Watch5, or Buds2 Pro earbuds on Samsung.com (or anything else for that matter), make sure to sign up for Rakuten to earn an additional $30.00 for your order/pre-order AND 12% cashback! Message me for details.

And also use this Samsung referral coupon code ref-b732lv during checkout @Samsung.com to save an additional 5% of your pre-order/order! If the coupon code doesn't work, you'll just need to create a new Samsung.com account with a new email address. Definitely worth it for the savings!

Please message me if you have any questions or issues.
Thank you kindly.

Last edited:

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get an additional $100 credit on top of the original $100 credit by visiting the Samsung Live page and clicking a link to pre-order. I went back and cancelled my original order which was $240 for the navy blue Bespoke phone and watch 5 and changed to the Graphite and Watch 5 which came out to $99. Plus I got the Rakuten deal to boot.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Why the Flip 4? Honest question.

Is it the small size?
The screen?
The newest technology?

I have a galaxy s21 fe and can get $700 trade in. Tell me why you're doing it.

When open its 6.7 inches, so just as big as the Ultra, but it folds and fits into the palm of your hand. Just so much easier to carry in hand or pocket. But if your happy with the usual candy bar or curved screens, then the flip series isn't for you.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Is it the small size?
The screen?
The newest technology?

I mostly just want to try folding phones out... and I don't consider the fold a folding phone.

I'm also in the Ultra is too big camp. I bought the S21 Ultra during lockdown, and love it. But now I'm (very occasionally) going outside again, it's just not pocketable.

Also no joke, the fact I could get a yellow one was a big selling point.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

Is it the small size?
The screen?
The newest technology?

It's the small size that sells it... but living with the fragile screen is a downer. I've found I prefer a traditional slab that I know is going to go the distance ;)

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get an additional $100 credit on top of the original $100 credit by visiting the Samsung Live page and clicking a link to pre-order. I went back and cancelled my original order which was $240 for the navy blue Bespoke phone and watch 5 and changed to the Graphite and Watch 5 which came out to $99. Plus I got the Rakuten deal to boot.
How were you able to get the RAKUTEN deal in addition to the $100 credit? When I try to take advantage of the Rakuten 12% I lose the $100 credit.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just can't fathom spending over $1000 for this or any phone.

I've been using the Razr 5G and it's been pretty solid but part of me missed the "regular" style phone so I am now trying out the Pixel 6A and it is pretty nice. I'm going to make final decision about which I will keep over the weekend.

Flips are pretty nice and I do like the compact format.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Why the Flip 4? The compact size when folded. As others have noted it is easier to carry in your hand and in a pocket or purse. Plus I am tired of the candy bar phones that all look alike. I have and love my Flip 3 but couldn't resist the price with trade-in for the Flip 4. Plus many features have been improved.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Why the Flip 4? The compact size when folded. As others have noted it is easier to carry in your hand and in a pocket or purse. Plus I am tired of the candy bar phones that all look alike. I have and love my Flip 3 but couldn't resist the price with trade-in for the Flip 4. Plus many features have been improved.
So you feel they have improved enough to be a viable option for most people? No fear of the screen cracking?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just can't fathom spending over $1000 for this or any phone.

I've been using the Razr 5G and it's been pretty solid but part of me missed the "regular" style phone so I am now trying out the Pixel 6A and it is pretty nice. I'm going to make final decision about which I will keep over the weekend.

Flips are pretty nice and I do like the compact format.

Good thing it's a dollar under!

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I decided to upgrade from the Flip 3, hard to resist the update when it is only $94 after trade in, so ordered the Blue Flip 4. I also used some Reward points I had to bring the price down a little more (about $15) -- so under $100 after tax. I didn't order anything with the $100 credit, so I'll look again when they add it to my account in another month.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm considering the flip4 but is there really that much of a difference from the flip 3? Battery should be better but what else?

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
How were you able to get the RAKUTEN deal in addition to the $100 credit? When I try to take advantage of the Rakuten 12% I lose the $100 credit.

It was all just there in the browser, I did nothing special. I didn't think using Rakuten would disqualify a manufacturer discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz