Samsung Galaxy Z Flip or Samsung Galaxy Fold?

KaiZon

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Comparison between Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Fold. Need real experience. Who used it, please tell the experience to everyone in the forum. When I research on other forums, maybe I'll let Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.I also did a few surveys on [link redacted by Mod] and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip seems to have won.

Last edited by a moderator:

KaiZon

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Oh, that's good. I have not found the forum about Z flip. I thank you for that.But would you send me a link about my post in that forum?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Comparison between Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Fold. Need real experience. Who used it, please tell the experience to everyone in the forum. When I research on other forums, maybe I'll let Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.I also did a few surveys on [link redacted by Mod] and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip seems to have won.
A little late on this, but it seems no one answered. In my eyes they are 2 different devices. If you want a full size phone that folds smaller to fit in pocket then Z flip. If you want an "almost" full size phone that folds out in to a tablet like experience then the Fold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol