What Car Mount?

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I walked in to one of my local AT&T stores yesterday to upgrade to the Galaxy Watch 4, and left with a Z Fold 3 (apparently the Watch 4 isn't compatible with FirstNet...). I ordered a VRS Hard Drop case already, until there are some decent S Pen options.

What do ya'll recommend for car mounts? On my Note 10+, I have been using a wireless charging compatible magnetic mount on my dash. The magnet struggled to hold the lighter Note 10+ when I hit a good bump, so obviously it won't hold up with the heavier Z Fold. My truck doesn't have a good place for a suction cup mount, so a more permanent mount is needed.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Haven't found a good vent one yet.

BTW, there was a post I'm another forum that showed the VRS case scratching their Fold 3. Heads up.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Haven't found a good vent one yet.

BTW, there was a post I'm another forum that showed the VRS case scratching their Fold 3. Heads up.

I saw a review on Amazon saying the same, and you can clearly see the case isn't scratching the screen, it's scratching the cheap plastic pre-installed screen protector on the front. The circle around the front camera is a dead giveaway. Whoever made this review must not know it has a screen protector on it...

Attachments

• 11501.jpg
    11501.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 118

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan