A few questions, if I may, about the Fold³.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes still on July security patch. I'm not sure why they are not updating this like other current phones such as the s21

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I occasionally get a message to restart an app.... very rare. Not enough for me to even recall what apps. Maybe 3 times since I got it day one.
I had a strange memory message the other day. I was trying to make an electronic check deposit. When I went to scan the check I received a message that I needed to close some apps because I was out of memory.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
To your first question, we were at a carrier recently and while we were waiting for service of course we looked at the new phones. We looked at the fold and the flip. Both had noticeable dips along the folding portion. Like running your finger from one river bank to the other. I didn't notice any screen damage, like scratches or impressions which one might expect from a soft screen. For comparison I looked at the Moto Razr and its screen was completely flat. Perfectly flat to be honest but there was a column, for Excel users, of pixels that were damaged. They weren't out, like dark, but formed a green stripe from top to bottom.

The device was narrower than I had expected and pretty much turned into a square when opened. I didn't watch anything on it but I would imagine, as someone else described, it would be like watching DVDs on a CRT and produce bars to preserve aspect ratio. The image might be overall bigger but would not be full screen, per se.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Given that it is adaptive on the S21 with its massive battery I would assume that they would be adaptive on this model with its smaller battery. To know for sure I would probably turn to YouTube like, Mrwhosetheboss or Marques Brownlee. They usually do pretty detailed impression and review vids and I trust them.

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In Bixby Routines, we can set Battery Level drop Announcement in Text

Bixby/ Add Routine(Cenetr Tab below)
then Add in IF - Battery Level 10, 20, 30% etc
then in THEN - Routines + Read Text Aloud
It's a nice function, try if you guys have not

My Question is can we set up Audio Sounds to do that ?
I know there are Apps that can do that, but wondering if we can do it like we can with Text Announcement with Bixby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFMlWfgDeLg

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I read S21 ultra released with Google messages as default. Why do I see Samsung messages still in ZF3. Even in Android 12 beta Samsung messages is default. 😒

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
check you have the apps selected for continuation. In settings, display , continue apps OK cover screen. It's just an idea
I do have them all set to continue.. overall really no issues at all. Just like I said, an occasional one misbehaves

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1