Front Screen bubbles

ElConquistador1963

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Had my F2 for a couple weeks now. I have noticed the front screen has a few small bubbles near the edge adjacent to the fingerprint sensor. (Hate the power button being so recessed) is this a removable screen protector? I know the interior screen has a protector that should not be removed unless you want to void your warranty. But is it the same with thing outer display? I am waiting for Zagg to get outer screen protectors in stock to better protect it. Just curious if this will peel off without issues/ warranty problems

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I usually replace the factory fitted screen protectors on my phone with Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protectors.

The factory fitted screen protectors will just peel off if you want to remove it.

When I get my Fold³ I'll keep this one on and then if Whitestone Dome do one I'll put one of those on.

I intend to leave the inner screen protector well alone on my Fold³.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
My front screen also has a few bubbles. It was probably caused by a cheap leather case from Amazon. I will probably remove the protector. The front screen is pure glass so there shouldn't be any scratch issues.

ElConquistador1963

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I looked at this before. With what I read about the factory protector on the inner/main screen, is it advisable to put one on the inner screen. I guess I could buy it and not use it. Its cheaper than Zaag but Zagg has a lifetime replacement warranty. Just curious about the inner portion on this product.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Front screen has a film protector, can use another , inside has a special protectorfor the folding i wouldn't mess with that unless it gets damaged.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I've looked at the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector options for the inner screen for the Fold³ as I always find them to my new phone's, however for my Fold³ I'm gonna take the advice and leave it well alone !

Has anyone fitted a WSD to the outer screen ?

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've looked at the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector options for the inner screen for the Fold³ as I always find them to my new phone's, however for my Fold³ I'm gonna take the advice and leave it well alone !

Has anyone fitted a WSD to the outer screen ?

Yes, it's has more steps to complete but it is nice once it is done. If you installed WSD in the past, you'll do fine.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it's has more steps to complete but it is nice once it is done. If you installed WSD in the past, you'll do fine.

Thank you.

I've fitted the WSD screen protectors on all my phones however with the Fold3 I'm thinking of not wating any of the adhesive getting anywhere near the hinge !

Does the fitting process keep all that away from the phone's hinge system ?

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.

I've fitted the WSD screen protectors on all my phones however with the Fold3 I'm thinking of not wating any of the adhesive getting anywhere near the hinge !

Does the fitting process keep all that away from the phone's hinge system ?

Yes, it kept away from the hinge with Black tape during preinstall.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I've seen the tutorials on how the inner screen Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector is fitted.

I've yet to see a tutorial on how the outer screen protector is fitted however.

I can't seen to find one on YouTube or on Whitestones own pages.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2