Outlook app issues

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
This isn't Fold related but I'm using the fold.

If anyone uses that app, do you have any problems with getting an email notification but it doesn't show up anywhere in your email for 5 to 10 minutes later?

I can read the email in my notification and on my watch but it didn't show up in the actual app until later on.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have not been having this issue (I have a personal outlook.com address and my work email (O365)). I get notifications pretty much when the emails come in.

Now, I HAVE had some issues in the past with notifications and I have done 2 things:

1. Cleared the cache in the app
2. Ensure that Outlook is exempt from deep sleep

Not sure which or if both of those helped, but I make it a point to never allow my email/text apps to go to deep sleep.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have not been having this issue (I have a personal outlook.com address and my work email (O365)). I get notifications pretty much when the emails come in.

Now, I HAVE had some issues in the past with notifications and I have done 2 things:

1. Cleared the cache in the app
2. Ensure that Outlook is exempt from deep sleep

Not sure which or if both of those helped, but I make it a point to never allow my email/text apps to go to deep sleep.
I'll check that out. It took almost 20 minutes for it to show up on the app. It was my work email. I read it on there notifications, but I ended up having to use my browser to login and find the email to reply.

The weird thing is the fact that I can see it in the notifications

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
A while back, I used to use another app for outlook (exchange) emails, it was an app called Nine, I think it is a paid app, but I think you can try it for free. Maybe try and and see which works best?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It started back today. I got a notification and read it in the notification panel. When I clicked it so that I could reply, it never showed up. That was over 2 hours ago and it's still not showing up. It shows up on the browser. I cleared cache and restarted it several times. Still no emails since around noon

Poshworld

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Funny enough, I'm having same issue with my iPhone XS max. I see outlook mails in my notification centre, go check in mail, I can't find it till about 10 mins later. Very frustrating!

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I have always disliked outlook. I recently had to download the outlook app for work. I did not notice any issues with notifications and receiving emails. Wait, I lied, I get multiple notifications to verify and sign-in. It is quite annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000