Trade in lost

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the z fold 3, z flip 3, and active watch 4. I had a trade in for each device. I sent all 3 in at the same time.

That was September 10th

They received 2 of them but can't find them other. They are trying to charge me

What can be done?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to fed ex. Some how two packages had the same tracking number. The feed ex guy told me he saw it and shipped them both out anyway

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Man, that's a major flub on FedEx's part. Did they say what that means in terms of locating the lost package?

I think I mentioned this in another post, but I learned my lesson about trade-ins -- when possible, bring the trade-in to a physical carrier store and have them send it in. When I recently traded in my daughter's iPhone 8 for a 12, I mailed it in (since T-Mobile didn't have a 12 in stock at the time the transaction was made). It was working perfectly when I packed it, but they later claimed that the screen wasn't working. Fortunately, T-Mobile agreed to honor the trade-in after we asked the trade-in facility to produce photo evidence that the screen was faulty, and they couldn't. But the point is that T-Mobile told me that if their store had been the one to send it to the trade-in facility (after confirming it was in working order), then any problems with the trade-in would've been on T-Mobile, not me.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Man, that's a major flub on FedEx's part. Did they say what that means in terms of locating the lost package?

I think I mentioned this in another post, but I learned my lesson about trade-ins -- when possible, bring the trade-in to a physical carrier store and have them send it in. When I recently traded in my daughter's iPhone 8 for a 12, I mailed it in (since T-Mobile didn't have a 12 in stock at the time the transaction was made). It was working perfectly when I packed it, but they later claimed that the screen wasn't working. Fortunately, T-Mobile agreed to honor the trade-in after we asked the trade-in facility to produce photo evidence that the screen was faulty, and they couldn't. But the point is that T-Mobile told me that if their store had been the one to send it to the trade-in facility (after confirming it was in working order), then any problems with the trade-in would've been on T-Mobile, not me.
It was Samsung and there isn't a Samsung store around here.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the z fold 3, z flip 3, and active watch 4. I had a trade in for each device. I sent all 3 in at the same time.

That was September 10th

They received 2 of them but can't find them other. They are trying to charge me

What can be done?

I feel your pain, I just went through my own nightmare with Watch 4 Trade. Damn FedEx *&$%# up everything. Just got it finalized with Samsung this week.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I just had an issue with a note 20 ultra return. Refund unsuccessful Reason: 1) device was "unsent" But I contacted a live chat rep. Let them know I had proof of delivery from FedEx. After a about 10 min, I was told the refund was successful. So as mentioned, contact a rep and take it from there.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just had an issue with a note 20 ultra return. Refund unsuccessful Reason: 1) device was "unsent" But I contacted a live chat rep. Let them know I had proof of delivery from FedEx. After a about 10 min, I was told the refund was successful. So as mentioned, contact a rep and take it from there.
They keep telling me that they don't see the tracking number that it should have been so they won't do anything... That's when I can talk to them.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just shipped my N20U back, so let's see what kind of shenanigan's they come up with on my trade... >.< I took pics as I was boxing it up and made sure to get every angle.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just shipped my N20U back, so let's see what kind of shenanigan's they come up with on my trade... >.< I took pics as I was boxing it up and made sure to get every angle.
Yeah I took pics and vids of the watch and two phones I sent in. They can miss me with that BS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae