US Z Fold 3 BETA Update Links and more

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Getting and unlocked z to!d 3 tomorrow. Is there anything to do in order for the beta signup banner to appear? Turn on without sim, specific carrier sim necessary, etc?

Thanks f

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Getting and unlocked z to!d 3 tomorrow. Is there anything to do in order for the beta signup banner to appear? Turn on without sim, specific carrier sim necessary, etc?

Thanks f
I think the beta is full only other option is to sideload it through odin but need to do that every beta update

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone noticing One UI draining a lot of battery on the beta? Or maybe it's just cause I reset the phone the other day and have been resetting up the phone over the past day.

Mark Kaplan

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2017
Visit site
I had to switch launchers this morning. All of a sudden the ONE UI launcher began restarting and crashing constantly. Switched back to Microsoft Launcher for now.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I had to switch launchers this morning. All of a sudden the ONE UI launcher began restarting and crashing constantly. Switched back to Microsoft Launcher for now.

I read somewhere that after flashing the Beta, doing a cache clear and factory reset helps with this issue. Not sure if it was fixed in Beta 2.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In all honesty, carrier have been getting better at releasing pretty quickly for flagships. The rest of the devices? Not so much, but I hope T-Mobile keeps with their track record and stays pretty fast. :D

Yeah pretty much carriers and unlocked have been good, I hope also Tmobile keeps the pace up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000