only1canknome

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
So I'm not necessarily unhappy with the Fold3. Has anyone else felt the urge to go back to their previous phone? I'm kinda missing my note 20..

Just a thought

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I have not missed my N20U at all. I LOVE that phone, but this Fold 3 us just too good, at least, for me. :D

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, the only thing that still nags me at times is no SD Card slot. I wanted to re-flash my phone, but all my data is internal now and I cannot just pop it out like when it's on an SD Card, so now, I have too much to back up and restore, so I am just going to leave it alone. :p

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
This is why it's hard for me to trade-in my phones. Yes I still pick up my note 20 Ultra from time to time because I love the feel(hoping the 6 pro feels that way since it looks the same). I now have the S21 Ultra, Fold 3, Flip 3 and the pixel 6 but I do still fine myself appreciating the slim boxiness of the Note 20 Ultra.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is why it's hard for me to trade-in my phones. Yes I still pick up my note 20 Ultra from time to time because I love the feel(hoping the 6 pro feels that way since it looks the same). I now have the S21 Ultra, Fold 3, Flip 3 and the pixel 6 but I do still fine myself appreciating the slim boxiness of the Note 20 Ultra.
6pro does feel similar to Note 20U , it feels like a Samsung holding it and looking until you open it to the home page

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Heck No! Anything smaller in size to me is a downgrade. I came from the S21 Ultra when the Fold3 dropped and I felt I was squinting at the S21 Ultra right before selling it after using the Fold3 🤣

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
It really does feel like Samsung except the glass front is different..it's P-OLED ..so that you will probably notice but not in a bad way ..

Poshworld

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
No regrets for me. I kept my note 20U for a week when I got the fold3, didn't pick it up once till I sold it and haven't missed it since then. The fold3 ticks all my boxes except for built in pen support.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You need to do what's right for you! If you are not liking it, return it and go back to your previous device! It's all good! :)

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I was not sure if I would like ZF3 since I always felt my Note 10+ is a little big. Thought of trying ZF3 since Sammy is giving 20 days option. But after few days I felt very comfortable and traded-in my note 10+. Battery life is the only thing that's a bit disappointing.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I was not sure if I would like ZF3 since I always felt my Note 10+ is a little big. Thought of trying ZF3 since Sammy is giving 20 days option. But after few days I felt very comfortable and traded-in my note 10+. Battery life is the only thing that's a bit disappointing.

So, I read a post a while back that helped me.

Go into Deep Sleep settings and add ALL apps there that fit into this list:

1. You don't need notifications from the apps (see step 2)
2. You don't need it to perform background tasks (like Email apps and stuff)
3. You only use once in a while (games fell here for me)

I gathered a list of apps that fall into this category for me and put them ALL into Deep Sleep.

This really improved my battery life. Best solution? No, but it helped some. :) I can now go at least a full day away from the charger and not get too paranoid. :D

fred72matt

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I miss the S-Pen and the ability to not need a weird case to house it. But otherwise I love it. If they merge the S series with the Note I might jump back until they figure out a clever way to house the S-Pen in the Fold somehow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy