Galaxy Z Fold3 5G - Samsung Gallery app sync problem with One Drive

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Recently I have upgrade my phone from S21 ultra to Galaxy Z Fold3. On my S21 Ultra Samsung I use Gallery app where I have created albums for my pictures. I have setup OneDrive sync for all my albums, Camera, download, Screenshot. I was able to select what albums I want to sync in section "Albums to sync".
Now I can see all my albums and picture online in my Once drive. I setup my new Fold3 and all albums and pictures have been downloaded automatically from OneDrive.

My problem is that in the section "Albums to sync" I no longer can see all albums. Only available options are "Camera" and " Screenshots". I have tried to create new album as well but this is not shown in the Albums to sync.

Would anyone know how can I make all albums visible in the albums to sync please.

Many thanks

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I encountered the same before. From what I recall, the option for a new album would only appear if there's a new picture placed in that new album. I think that's how they made it, just not a hundred percent sure though. I remember i had a Viber album which wouldn't sync as it doesn't appear in the choices then suddenly someone sent me a photo via Viber and now the album shows up in gallery sync.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC