Hi All.

Has anyone using the Samsung Internet Browser managed to set the url Browser to be at the bottom of the page on their Fold³ ?

I'm also looking to move the Samsung Internet Browser menu tabs that show after the url bar to the bottom if it's possible.

I've seen the guide saying on the Samsung Internet Browser go into Settings, Layout and Menu and the option to move the url to the bottom is there. This is missing on my version.

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-m...ternet-browser

My Samsung Internet Browser is version 16.0.6.23

I've also checked out the Samsung Internet Browser Beta and it's not there either.
    01-30-2022 12:27 AM
    I've looked and it's missing on my internet settings as you described also. I did however find it in another spot.

Go to settings, apps, Samsung apps, then Samsung internet. Select the layout there and the URL location top or bottom is there.

But, there always a but.. It didn't do anything on mine. I cleared cache, forced stop Samsung internet and nothing made it go to the bottom. Let me know if it works for you if you, if found the trick. It appears right now that Samsung removed this option and forgot to remove it from the way I found it.
    01-30-2022 06:30 AM
    Hi All.

Has anyone using the Samsung Internet Browser managed to set the url Browser to be at the bottom of the page on their Fold³ ?

I'm also looking to move the Samsung Internet Browser menu tabs that show after the url bar to the bottom if it's possible.

I've seen the guide saying on the Samsung Internet Browser go into Settings, Layout and Menu and the option to move the url to the bottom is there. This is missing on my version.

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-m...ternet-browser

My Samsung Internet Browser is version 16.0.6.23

I've also checked out the Samsung Internet Browser Beta and it's not there either.
    It will work using the directions you stated, but it's only with the outer display.

This is a screenshot using my outer display.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Internet Browser on Fold³-1982.jpg  
    bandofbrothers2112 likes this.
    01-30-2022 07:30 AM
    It will work using the directions you stated, but it's only with the outer display.

Ok, I was trying on my inside display. Works as stated on the front display.
    01-30-2022 07:50 AM
    Ok, I was trying on my inside display. Works as stated on the front display.
    Yeah, really no reason it shouldn't be available for the inside display too. I guess Samsung needs to create an alternate apk for Fold users. I'm sure if XDA developers wanted to, they could probably tweak it to work on the inside display.
    01-30-2022 08:05 AM

Thank you.

I agree though it would be more useful on the inner screen !
    01-30-2022 08:55 AM
    Any idea on the 2nd part of my question on moving down the menu system as per the way it shows in this YouTube tutorial.

Edit.
    It looks like they may automatically move down to the bottom when the url at the bottom is chosen.
    01-30-2022 08:57 AM