How to unlock fold 3?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I have been searching in the forums on how to unlock my Fold3 at&t. I just want all this at&t crap off my phone. I don't need non-deleteable phone numbers and other garbage on my phone.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Yeah if you saw my attempt at doing something art-like you would either have nightmares or laugh.

Cannot find firmware for ATT, time to search deeper.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They all interchangable the only thing if one gets on a different bootloader instead of OtA u have to flash the next update the same way until they go on same bootloader, I have done this countless times on all Samsung I've owned

OJsakila

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
They all interchangeable the only thing if one gets on a different bootloader instead of OtA u have to flash the next update the same way until they go on same bootloader, I have done this countless times on all Samsung I've owned

^^ this. Dont get all boggled down into this unless you want to learn how to flash firmware... Im on AT&T and once you dive down into the settings you can easily just shut this crapware off with zero issues. I wouldnt worry about "unlocking" it unless you want to sell it...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
^^ this. Dont get all boggled down into this unless you want to learn how to flash firmware... Im on AT&T and once you dive down into the settings you can easily just shut this crapware off with zero issues. I wouldnt worry about "unlocking" it unless you want to sell it...
Yeah most can be disabled or using package disabler pro , can go to unlock firmware which no worries for any carrier stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member