So, as most everyone knows... the June update brought Smart Widgets to the Fold 3. Yay?

I have been playing with it, but so far, I am not really all that impressed.

Yeah, you can have multiple widgets stacked and only take up a small bit of space. This is great for me as I like my screens to be pretty clean.

However... Seriously... You set up the order of the Widgets, but it does not seem to care which order you have them in.

I want just the main widget to show and have the others there for when I want to view them, but turning on my screen, every time, I never know which is going to be showing.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? I looked and didn't find anything... but, I am still recovering from COVID (round 2 now with this thing) and may have missed it.

Thanks all!
    06-23-2022 09:39 AM
    So, as most everyone knows... the June update brought Smart Widgets to the Fold 3. Yay?

I have been playing with it, but so far, I am not really all that impressed.

Yeah, you can have multiple widgets stacked and only take up a small bit of space. This is great for me as I like my screens to be pretty clean.

However... Seriously... You set up the order of the Widgets, but it does not seem to care which order you have them in.

I want just the main widget to show and have the others there for when I want to view them, but turning on my screen, every time, I never know which is going to be showing.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? I looked and didn't find anything... but, I am still recovering from COVID (round 2 now with this thing) and may have missed it.

Thanks all!
    Long press on widget and settings. You can change it there
    Talderon likes this.
    06-27-2022 09:10 AM
    Thanks, the settings allowed me to turn OFF Auto Rotate.

I can see when in some cases where this would be useful, but for me on this widget, it's not.

Thanks!
    06-28-2022 08:32 AM