Battery power loss

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I have been using the same apps and everything for quite some time now. Nothing new has been added in a month yet my battery life has dropped a lot. Where I was going a day and a half or so I am now only getting a day. I have searched everything I could find in the phone, reinstalled the apps and nothing has worked.

What am I missing? I have obviously missed something in my checking of the phone.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
How long have you had the phone? It does sound like a drastic loss but battery life does drop after some use as battery health declines. It may be worth installing Accubattery to get some idea of how much battery life your phone now has. It will tell you how much your phone came with and how much life is left in it.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys. I got the phone just after release or so. I am not much of a wifi user, last time I used it was at my bro's house up in the sticks of PA a week ago. @mustang7757 your screen shots look different to what my phone shows, I found it, never mind. Only one app shows any issues but I have had that app since getting the phone. I will keep searching and trying to figure it out and hope it changes back soon.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the same apps and everything for quite some time now. Nothing new has been added in a month yet my battery life has dropped a lot. Where I was going a day and a half or so I am now only getting a day. I have searched everything I could find in the phone, reinstalled the apps and nothing has worked.

What am I missing? I have obviously missed something in my checking of the phone.

I have noticed the same thing recently. Never had any battery issues, then a few days ago I started seeing usage going up. I don't see anything really crazy in my battery usage. Will monitor for a few more days to see if I can find an answer.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
It seems like the recent Samsung flagships are showing some battery issues... I hope it isn't the actual quality of the batteries, I have a brand new ZFlip³ that I hope the battery lasts longer than a year on :eek: