Fold, App Menus moved from top and bottom to side

missionsparta

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
All of a sudden, all my apps with menus that have always been on top and bottom (example: Facebook/Top, Tiktok/Bottom) have their menus now down the left side. Anyone know what triggered this and/ot how to put the menus back?

missionsparta

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Just the main, inner screen. So I assume it's a tablet mode, but I can't stand it. Is there a way or setting to force apps into phone/mobile formats?

missionsparta

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Thank you, but I have tried that already. It only works in default aspect. I use to be able to do this in full screen, but that appears to be a no go now.

Jedi215

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Facebook app and ZF3 now

WTH!! Every time I open the Facebook app the navigation bars are to the left and when I open messager, it splits the screen to Facebook and messenger!! Can't find how to fix it and I hate it so bad!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for a way to change back to top myself. If anyone finds a way please be sure to report it here. I'm also guessing it's a update. Samsung is working with third party apps to work with the fold phones. Sure we are going thru growing pains.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I would consider these forums as a form of social media.

Touche, however, they are not anywhere near as intrusive as the other platforms. I only know what's going on when I visit. I have no idea unless I am actively looking (I get no notifications except on this site itself).

Also, I like being here. I hate being on FB, IG, Twitter or anything else for that matter. LOL!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Touche, however, they are not anywhere near as intrusive as the other platforms. I only know what's going on when I visit. I have no idea unless I am actively looking (I get no notifications except on this site itself).

Also, I like being here. I hate being on FB, IG, Twitter or anything else for that matter. LOL!
Lol. I do Facebook out of boredom anymore. I turned notifications for Facebook off so I only see it when I'm bored and don't get bothered all day. Doing that made it bearable for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37