Message notification and message sending...

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I am sure there is no fix or setting for my issue but here comes the question. I started running into an issue. There are now quick replies in the notification for messages. My fingers always hit these responses accidentally. Could there possibly be a way to remove these quick replies?

Why do these companies add **** no one asked for and make it so you cannot remove the dumb **** they add.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I am sure there is no fix or setting for my issue but here comes the question. I started running into an issue. There are now quick replies in the notification for messages. My fingers always hit these responses accidentally. Could there possibly be a way to remove these quick replies?

Why do these companies add **** no one asked for and make it so you cannot remove the dumb **** they add.

If you're talking about quick replies in Google Messages then yes those can be turned off.

You tap on your Google image in the top right corner, then message settings, suggestions, then smart replies to toggle off.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
If you're talking about quick replies in Google Messages then yes those can be turned off.

You tap on your Google image in the top right corner, then message settings, suggestions, then smart replies to toggle off.

This is just messages on the phone. I do not use google messages.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
OH! I think you are talking about the ones in the Notifications Shade of the messages?

Try this:

• Settings
  • Notifications
  • Advanced Settings
  • Turn OFF: Suggest actions and replies for notifications

I think that is what you are asking. :D

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
OH! I think you are talking about the ones in the Notifications Shade of the messages?

Try this:

• Settings
  • Notifications
  • Advanced Settings
  • Turn OFF: Suggest actions and replies for notifications

I think that is what you are asking. :D

Thanks for the suggestion now to wait to see if it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463