Fold 4

UState

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Is anyone doing the black Friday deal and trading their Fold 3 for a Fold 4?

I'm tempted but hesitating, just don't know if it's worth the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

UState

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
What's the deal

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
Through Samsung in my case trading in my Fold 3 and an old Note 10+ that I have laying around, it brings the price of a Fold 4 to $419 and includes a galaxy watch 4, for free. I already have the galaxy 4 classic, so I've thought of possibly selling this new watch for $120ish, so effectively I could upgrade for $300 to the fold 4.

I'm just not sure if there's enough of a difference to pull the trigger on it.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Through Samsung in my case trading in my Fold 3 and an old Note 10+ that I have laying around, it brings the price of a Fold 4 to $419 and includes a galaxy watch 4, for free. I already have the galaxy 4 classic, so I've thought of possibly selling this new watch for $120ish, so effectively I could upgrade for $300 to the fold 4.

I'm just not sure if there's enough of a difference to pull the trigger on it.

In the same situation but resisted until now . Will wait for F5.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Today's "deal" comes out to $1,322 plus a free Galaxy watch 4, not nearly as good as the pre-order deals they had but my wife needed a phone first so we got her the S22U. I need to upgrade as I'm on a LG V40 and haven't had a security update since January 2020. I'd like to upgrade before it craps out so I have a backup available. Since I've been out of the upgrade game for awhile, is it likely that a better deal will pop up before the end of the year? Thanks!!

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Today's "deal" comes out to $1,322 plus a free Galaxy watch 4, not nearly as good as the pre-order deals they had but my wife needed a phone first so we got her the S22U. I need to upgrade as I'm on a LG V40 and haven't had a security update since January 2020. I'd like to upgrade before it craps out so I have a backup available. Since I've been out of the upgrade game for awhile, is it likely that a better deal will pop up before the end of the year? Thanks!!

The best deals are always going to be pre-order. Black Friday had some, but honestly, unless they have some other big sale, you are going to have to take your chances with hitting a good sale or waiting for the Fold 5 so the 3's and 4's go on sale.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty