Samsung order shipment thread

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Where are yall getting those slim protective cases from?
What case are you talking about? Is it the one that comes free with the order?

I ordered the spigen thin P case from Amazon. It was $10 off so I grabbed one, now they are back up to $70 I use one on the fold 3 and like it. Cases on the folds are one of the negatives, they tend to be on the expensive side.

I'm not expecting much from the free case from Samsung, I'm just happy with an extra Spen.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
What case are you talking about? Is it the one that comes free with the order?

I ordered the spigen thin P case from Amazon. It was $10 off so I grabbed one, now they are back up to $70 I use one on the fold 3 and like it. Cases on the folds are one of the negatives, they tend to be on the expensive side.

I'm not expecting much from the free case from Samsung, I'm just happy with an extra Spen.

Wow I had no idea the case came with the s pen. Amazing deal.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I think it just the case without S-Pen. But I could be wrong.
It says with Spen. You scared me for a second
ed39d41a52c5cf5304bbdd73db8eef34.jpg

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That's the good thing about getting the case from Samsung as they come with the Spen (when the case has a holder for it). Case is already in store and it has the Spen. Nothing to worry about.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Plent of fold cases that cost $90 from third parties and none come with the pen.
I obviously look other places for cases, lol. I did just spend $60 on one and I was closing my eyes when I hit the order button. Fortunately my reward points from the credit card paid for it.

The folding cases seem to be higher in price. I suppose the feeling is if you can pay $1,800+ for a phone, you can pay more for a case.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I obviously look other places for cases, lol. I did just spend $60 on one and I was closing my eyes when I hit the order button. Fortunately my reward points from the credit card paid for it.

The folding cases seem to be higher in price. I suppose the feeling is if you can pay $1,800+ for a phone, you can pay more for a case.
Those are high prices. Were they that high for the Fold 3 cases?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Ouch! That's quite a jump for one year...
Yes it was. I was fortunate enough to check if they were available for the fold 4 yet and they happened to have a $10 coupon, which the coupon was gone the next day. I don't know if I could have done the $70.

I'm going to see how the free one from Samsung is, last year's free case from Samsung for pre-order was horrible. If this year is better I will probably return the Spigen case.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes it was. I was fortunate enough to check if they were available for the fold 4 yet and they happened to have a $10 coupon, which the coupon was gone the next day. I don't know if I could have done the $70.

I'm going to see how the free one from Samsung is, last year's free case from Samsung for pre-order was horrible. If this year is better I will probably return the Spigen case.
Fingers crossed that Samsung upped their game on the Fold 4 case & you'll be able to return the Spigen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1