Samsung order shipment thread

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I did see that, but for some reason, I thought this case was a case with S-Pen Holder, where you can switch out with Stand insert or S-Pen insert. We'll see on the 23rd. :)

LOL they even show it with the S Pen. If anyone saw the video, it's not like the crappy case with spen holder from last year - but rather it's a typical case (no hinge protection) and the spen holder is on the back side and not at the hinge.

I'm debating whether or not I'll get something like the Spigen case that I got last year with the hinge protection. $80 was a bit much and now I see this year it's $90. I don't think I'm going that route - that's just ridiculous to me. It's a price gouge. Even if you try to calculate it as 2 cases, each half is smaller than your typically phone case that would probably cost like $20 each.

Since it's a secondary phone for me, maybe I'll keep the Samsung case, unless something more reasonable comes about.

$90... lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-14 153603.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-14 153603.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 34

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well my order page no longer has the cancel button. Now if I change my mind I have to wait till delivery and refuse the package.

I have been debating about keeping the fold 3 and get the flip 4. Would be nice to have access to small phone now and then, but my mind tells me I won't leave the fold very long, I barely made it 2 days on the S22U before going back to the fold. Maybe next year, I don't want to mess around with return to Samsung. Maybe there will be a good black Friday sale for the flips.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well my order page no longer has the cancel button. Now if I change my mind I have to wait till delivery and refuse the package.

I have been debating about keeping the fold 3 and get the flip 4. Would be nice to have access to small phone now and then, but my mind tells me I won't leave the fold very long, I barely made it 2 days on the S22U before going back to the fold. Maybe next year, I don't want to mess around with return to Samsung. Maybe there will be a good black Friday sale for the flips.

Everting I play with my friends fold 3 at work I love it more. Honestly the crease doesn’t even bother me. This is a phone I can actually keep for two whole years. All my phones have been changed out under a year.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My original FedEx notification for delivery by Aug 23 was voided and replaced by two new shipments - both also estimated to be delivered by Aug 23.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site

That would be a nice combo. But you would probably still lean more on the fold than the flip. I'm definitely a fold snob now and can't use any other type of device.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
That was fast! Purchased on Sunday, just got fed ex notification that an order has been created with a delivery date of 8/23.... So it begins!

xBennyx

Jul 25, 2022
Visit site
Does this sound like Samsung's USA usual shipping mo?

Ordered S22 unlocked [graphite] (and case) on 7/22. Product page said 'get it by 7/27'. So did the cart.
Once ordered, email said up to 5 weeks.

Still no expected ship date for the phone. The expected delivery of the case on the same order, has changed 4 times. 7/29, 8/05, 8/12, now 8/26.

?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I obviously look other places for cases, lol. I did just spend $60 on one and I was closing my eyes when I hit the order button. Fortunately my reward points from the credit card paid for it.

The folding cases seem to be higher in price. I suppose the feeling is if you can pay $1,800+ for a phone, you can pay more for a case.
Sure. Once you commit to an expensive phone you head down the rabbit hole of others looking to profit from it.

Sad but true.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Since when did Samsung ship on Saturdays? Lol. I'm just curious. My fedex app says anticipation date is August 20th which is Saturday.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My phone progress went from shipping label created to in transit. Still says Tuesday for delivery. Of course Samsung has not updated anything, this is according to FedEx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance