Covers for Samsung Galaxy Fold 4

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a good case where the front doesnt block you from the edges but not too thin where it breaks?

I love the Samsung cases but they all break in the front and the same place, bottom left corner.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a good case where the front doesnt block you from the edges but not too thin where it breaks?

I love the Samsung cases but they all break in the front and the same place, bottom left corner.

So far my Samsung with the stand/spen holding up good.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung spen case so far the adhesive not sticking good for front covers , going try heating them up with blow drier see if gets them to stir better

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung spen case so far the adhesive not sticking good for front covers , going try heating them up with blow drier see if gets them to stir better
They don't bro..... I ended up using the extra adhesive strips I got from UAG and Spigen. Those work better. Maybe purchase some thin adhesive tape?

acroyle

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Using mine sans case most of the time. I have the Samsung stand case with S-Pen, and a Latercase, but I just prefer the phone as is.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just wish there was a case that gave you access to the sim card tray without having to take the front cover off.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I just wish there was a case that gave you access to the sim card tray without having to take the front cover off.

Samsung is like, “We hear you. Next year’s model will be eSIM only so you won’t have this problem in the future.”