anyone else still waiting on burgundy?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Aug 12 still says delayed but just got an email from Samsung saying 30 days?! Anyone else waiting on this burgundy one? This is my 1st time ordering from Samsung, not impressed!

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Samsung is usually pretty good with the orders I think it's just happens to be the color that's holding it up Good luck getting it sooner than later

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, I think this is just ridiculous to take this long even though they said 3-4 weeks. They just have one special color, not 4 or 5.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, I think this is just ridiculous to take this long even though they said 3-4 weeks. They just have one special color, not 4 or 5.
That's what you have to expect when you willing pick a phone that you know is expected to ship later than others. Btw it's just week 4 since OP ordered device and only 2 weeks since phone has been officially released. Knowing that bit of information I'm sure device is around the corner. Just have to be a little more patient and look forward to the device being in hand soon.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That's what you have to expect when you willing pick a phone that you know is expected to ship later than others. Btw it's just week 4 since OP ordered device and only 2 weeks since phone has been officially released. Knowing that bit of information I'm sure device is around the corner. Just have to be a little more patient and look forward to the device being in hand soon.
Exactly..anyone that was in a hurry to get the fold 4 should not have ordered the burgundy color. Preorders always get backed up and when you order a special color that is 3 to 4 weeks after the release there's a good chance it could be longer.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
It always pays to read the small print before ordering...

MjlURL7l.png

"Online exclusive colour models are made to order just for you. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks (estimate) for delivery"

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Aug 12 still says delayed but just got an email from Samsung saying 30 days?! Anyone else waiting on this burgundy one? This is my 1st time ordering from Samsung, not impressed!

When you ordered this color, it said it would take a while to get it. They don't mass produce this color like the rest. So yeah, it's going to be awhile. ;)

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ooh did you get notice that it shipped? What day did you order? Mine was ordered Aug 12. They keep sending me emails saying it's still delayed

Yes, along with all the other accessories. I'm waiting for FedEx as I type! 😂😂😂 I ordered on August 23rd.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh I did read that but it was 4 weeks as of yesterday and they sent me an email saying possibly another 4 weeks ??????

I like how everyone that keeps saying 'oh you should have read/known it would be 3-4 weeks' glossed over the fact that you wrote in your first point that they just told you ANOTHER 30 days - which by my calculation is coming to 7-8 weeks since launch. Maybe instead of being told to read the order form that people should have read your post, and what I was referring to.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I like how everyone that keeps saying 'oh you should have read/known it would be 3-4 weeks' glossed over the fact that you wrote in your first point that they just told you ANOTHER 30 days - which by my calculation is coming to 7-8 weeks since launch. Maybe instead of being told to read the order form that people should have read your post, and what I was referring to.
I think they are reading the one word after three to four weeks and that word is (estimate).

I didn't order this color for that reason, when Samsung uses the estimate word that spells trouble. Plus after I've seen the color from those that got one I'm glad I didn't do it it's not the color for me.
8e78188b6c3cb7e4b5c1f5979c6dabea.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084