Size and Weight

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
All the iPhone comparrisons from you guys and the reviewers are pretty amusing. As if I know what a ******* iPhone feels like lol.

It is what I know. iPhone Pro Max is the biggest model Apple makes, so of course I'm going to compare the two. Yes, I know they are two completely different devices and the better comparison is with the S22. However, I had 0 interest in a Samsung Galaxy S22, 23, 24 etc. If not for the Fold, I wouldn't be here. I'm happy with iOS. When Apple finally makes a folding phone, I'll trade the Fold4 in on it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It is what I know. iPhone Pro Max is the biggest model Apple makes, so of course I'm going to compare the two. Yes, I know they are two completely different devices and the better comparison is with the S22. However, I had 0 interest in a Samsung Galaxy S22, 23, 24 etc. If not for the Fold, I wouldn't be here. I'm happy with iOS. When Apple finally makes a folding phone, I'll trade the Fold4 in on it.
I didn't understand that statement either. If you are a iPhone user and looking at the fold from Samsung you would know about the iPhone from apple and compare the two.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae