Shipping notification received from AT&T!

Doug B

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Feels the same. The change is so small you don't notice. Looks a LOT better. New fonts add as well. Kinda gives the digital clock a Star Trek look. So far I'm liking it. You have to download the Gear Manager apk for the S5 from XDA to get it to work on the Note though. Easy enough. It's not officially supported yet until the 11th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Doug B

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
utu3a5us.jpg

studentbuddha

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Lol. Feels the same. The change is so small you don't notice. Looks a LOT better. New fonts add as well. Kinda gives the digital clock a Star Trek look. So far I'm liking it. You have to download the Gear Manager apk for the S5 from XDA to get it to work on the Note though. Easy enough. It's not officially supported yet until the 11th.

My Gear 2 arrives tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know about the Gear Manager download process.

I did it with a simple click on #5 from this page....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2677686

Last edited:

Doug B

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you notice that the security tab stickers had been cut and new ones put over them?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Doug B and raremage for the pictures..

Both of you all have the silver/black too. cool...

They don't make an all black for the full Gear 2 or do they? I know can get the Neo with a black frame and strap, but the Gear 2 seems to only have the silver frame with black strap...

Doug B

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
They don't make an all black for the full Gear 2 or do they? I know can get the Neo with a black frame and strap, but the Gear 2 seems to only have the silver frame with black strap...

The exterior difference between the Gear 2 and Neo is the stainless bezel. Hence.... no all black.