Using my Gear 2 Neo with my LG G2

kekin

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Gear 2 Neo and instead of using it with my Galaxy S4, I decided to use it with my LG G2. Just wanna share my experience here for someone else has the need which is similar to mine.

I could get it working with my LG G2 with full notification by installing the following APK of Gear Manager: GearManager1_2

However, without the ability to install S-Health, my activities like step counts, heart rate... doesnt get to be synced to my phone. And one more thing, I could check the update and found the new update but when I chose to install, the app got forced closed.

Love the Gear 2 Neo so far!!!

mig1401

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have 3 days trying to do the same and it connects but do not recognize notifications. It says i have to allow access on phone but cannot find how to do it, i see not options on G2. I got on Xperia Z1 with full notifications but not with LG G2

Ricky Haagsma

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I have my LG G2 paired to my Neo, and everything seems to be working properly except for quick response form for text messages. i cant seem to find a way to make that work, did i miss something?

ecosio

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
ive downloaded this to my LG Flex and i got it to connect to the gear neo, but it wont sync my contacts, music, and wont give me notifications for texts

Willy Heirman

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello, just saw your message on the forum and saw that you've managed it to add the Samsung Gear2 Neo on your Xperia Z1! I've an Xperia Z1 compact and downloaded the Gear 2 manager from the Samsung site but it always message me that my device isn't compatible with the Gear2 Neo or the Gear manager software, could you let me know how you manage it? I would be grateful.

Regards
Willy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463