Gear 2 packaging

studentbuddha

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Word to the wise: When you open the cardboard box and lift the decorative flap, you will see the device in the center of three sections. Once you remove your device from that section and the charger, cradle and quick start guide from each side section... whatever you do, DO NOT pull out the cardboard section divider from the box and look underneath for some hidden goodie (like did). First of all, there is no goodie to be found, but what's worse, the cardboard interior will immediately unfold into a giant origami-like, one piece jigsaw puzzle that you will have a hell of a time getting back together and in the box correctly. I wanted to keep my box perfect just in case I sell the watch when the next great thing comes out. I finally have it back together but it took me an hour, two beers and too many curse words to mention. FYI.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Word to the wise: When you open the cardboard box and lift the decorative flap, you will see the device and a section on each side of the watch. Once you remove your device from the packaging, the charger, cradle and quick start guide from each section... whatever you, DO NOT pull out the cardboard section divider and look underneath for some hidden goodie (like did). First of all, there is no goodie to be had, but what's worse, the cardboard interior will immediately unfold into a giant origami-like, one piece jigsaw puzzle that you will have a hell of a time getting back together and in the box correctly. I wanted to keep my box perfect just in case I sell the watch when the next great thing comes out. I finally have it back together but it took me an hour, two beers and too many curse words to mention. FYI.

Posted via Android Central App
Lol. Thanks? :D