Galaxy s3 no "Gear Manager" app in Samsung apps

renobreen

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Gear Manager & Samsung Apps are available on Aptoide.

Just Google, Download & Install "Aptoide" and then search any software you want.

Even Paid SW.

Best Regards.
Reno

MunkieDang

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally, could you share which steps did you do with Galaxy S3 to get Gear Manager (or Gear Fit Manager) from SamsungApp ( now is Galaxy App). Thank you,

eldenmisty

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
hello i also have the galaxy s3 and i have my neo connected to it but i can not access the gear app store it says my device is not compatible. i have the galaxy store on my s3 and i can access it...? so i dont know about that. i have factory reset my phone and watch multiple times, uninstalled everything, did cache dump and i just can not get into the gear app store... can you help me or give me any insight on what you may have abouy my problem. thanks in advance
also my s3 is on the 4.4.2 and my neo is unrooted... if there is anything else or any other info needed to help me please let me know.... the galaxy apps and gear manager are also the latest versions

Last edited:

lorijhum

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for this post. This fixed my problem, though it's not exactly the same problem. My Gear Fit was working then the battery drained, so after recharging it would not connect to my phone anymore. I had done some updates to my phone, hadn't worn the watch in a while. Anyway, I tried everything I could think of. I uninstalled Gear Fit Manager, Re-Installed it, Reset the Gear Fit Watch nothing. Then I saw your post. What made the difference was after the uninstall of the Gear Fit Manager, I rebooted my phone. Then I reinstalled Gear Fit Manager and it worked. So the Reboot inbetween the uninstall and the reinstall made all the difference. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1