Gear 2 - GMail messages getting combined

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I am having a problem with Gmail messages on the Gear 2. If 5 e-mails come in simultaneously, for example, when I go to read them, the messages seem to get jumbled together. Basically, in reading the first message, it often has the title of the first email with content from the second. Then, when I scroll over to the second message, it has the title of the second and some content from the third, etc. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Any help would be much appreciated....

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I now see what's going on. If you get multiple messages delivered at the same time, it combines them all into one message will a short preview of each. The weird thing is that it leaves no separation between e-mails to indicate where one stops and the other begins. Does anyone know if there's a way to have them listed separately?

I am having a problem with Gmail messages on the Gear 2. If 5 e-mails come in simultaneously, for example, when I go to read them, the messages seem to get jumbled together. Basically, in reading the first message, it often has the title of the first email with content from the second. Then, when I scroll over to the second message, it has the title of the second and some content from the third, etc. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Any help would be much appreciated....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463