What mode of turning the watch on do you use?

rEVOLVE

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I wish the motion response was quicker -it's a half second too slow.

I refuse to use the button as requiring action from my other hand to reach over and turn on my watch screen I consider a fail.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Both. At night I turn off the motion detection so it won't turn on randomly and waste power. I sleep with it on because I basically never go without a watch.

Posted via Android Central App

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Motion..pretty sweet - I want my steps to show and to have the shortcuts, can't find a way to do that.. I don't want to root this thing to enjoy it. 71% battery left at 5pm.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Button for me. I did the motion, and found that it was always lighting up, so now it's button time. I too sleep with watch on. I'm not one to remove it, trying to figure out how to charge it while on without getting tangled up in the power cord. .. lol. ..

Idea. ... wireless universal usb charging receiver. .. All I have to do is sleep on the charging pad. .. lol

*** I figure someone will get a good laugh about now***

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Motion..pretty sweet - I want my steps to show and to have the shortcuts, can't find a way to do that.. I don't want to root this thing to enjoy it. 71% battery left at 5pm.

Me too. Steps and at least the notification shortcut would be great.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I sleep with mine and when I move it lights up. Off that went. Button only for me. Hahah

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If you put the watch in sleep mode the screen will not turn on, additionally you can set it to blocking mode and notifications will be suppressed as well.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I expect it would but I don't know for sure. I have mine set to block automatically once it goes to sleep mode.

If you need me to test let me know. Going to bed now but I can do it I the am.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I think it does follow along with blocking mode on the phone. I do not have any other setting than that one to stop overnight notifications and I've never noticed it vibrate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz