gear 2 application challenge

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't know really :) Could be ... Gear support 2 communication methods Bluethooth and IR LED .. so if your TV has IR LED support then this could be possible

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I got my gear neo and started working ...wish me luck

I will select few wishes from here and do them. So far, I was not able to upload apk for unknown reasons. I will do standalone apps now

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
How about the ability to set multiple alarms throughout the day. I can't take my phone into work. A calculator would be nice also.

Multiple Alarm clock is my first app. Wish me luck. I hope it will be available next week

You will get it for free

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
what about standalone "folder audio player" suitable for audio books and albums with more features?

if you like it - press Thanks... I will create it if many people request it

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
what about standalone "folder audio player" suitable for audio books and albums with more features?

if you like it - press Thanks... I will create it if many people request it

actually you can play music by folders in the default music player. So idea dropped !

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Health: something similar to "Water Your Body." A simple water intake logging app with reminders...

Posted via Android Central App

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Multiple countdown / kitchen multiple timer is my next to-do app
Thinking about 3 or 4 countdowns..

ask me for some features here.. I will try to do if possible

timer range
vibration
sounds
basic UI
etc

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

timer range
vibration
sounds
basic UI
etc

Can we have a brighter flashlight than the one that's in Samsungs app store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

timer range
vibration
sounds
basic UI
etc

Would it be possible to add an option to have 1 or more timer count up while 1 or more count down? I'm trying to picture how to have that many menu choices on such a small screen... without making the app too convoluted and menu-heavy.

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Interesting idea.. I will consider it.

Last night I was trying to fit things together, really challenging to develop for small screen while keeping user experience pleasant...also, very hard to design it on photoshop. It will look smaller on Gear

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
1; Smartphone Camera viewer and Remote shutter, both still shots and video would be nice.
2; Application keyboard extension such as for Chat type apps.
3; Game sensor or simulation apps in addition to ones on Smartphone, for example, if when playing a Game on Phone the sensors on Neo smartwatch can be used in addition to add to realism and better control.
4; Diabetic Health apps of many such as reminders to take insulin, check blood sugars, and inclusion of health stats as BPM and HBM or?? the sky's the limit on this one! and large audience ready and interested, even "Insulin Pump" communications with Neo smartwatch is possible as BT is built into some "Insulin Pumps"
5; Child Distance Alert smartwatch warning app with the addition of "BT-Child Module" and BT Pairing with Smartphone to go off when signal is lost or reaches certain limit the user can set? 1M, 5M or 10M? and option for more than one "BT-Child Module" .
6; Remote Projector controls or HDMI device such as Chromecast?
7; other feature that are on traditional digital watches such as altimeter, GPS coordinates, compass or heading indicators.
8; BT Automotive communication functions, such as Key entry, trunk release etc, OBD viewer?
9; BT smartgear controls like Smart-LED bulbs, and AC control switches (on-off)
This is just off the top of my head, I made a list years ago that I will look at and see if I can add more items. :)
10; Photo light sensor app to be used by SLR Photographers? or other Light sensing apps as an accessory to other things?

I second the Diabetic Health apps. A stand alone one or one that integrates with the fitness apps would be super!!!

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
WalkUp - Multiple Alarms app passed certification and going to be available very soon - Free

You Must walk number of steps to turn the alarm off :)

Of course you can set the number of steps to zero if you want to set normal alarm

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Can we have a brighter flashlight than the one that's in Samsungs app store?

I am considering a better flashlight app as my next to-do app. If you have any special ideas for the app, it is now the time to write them down

killspy6

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Have it react to sounds/music. Change colors and flash to the music so dancing can look cool. Use mic to listen to the sound. Might be a major battery drainer but it's an idea! Lol.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
But please have a option just for plain light, strobe is nice but sometimes it is not. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781