Gear 2 Neo - Screen rotation

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Does the screen rotate when you turn it ? I mean, if you put your hand/wrist pointing upwards, is the display supposed to rotate ?

Mine is not doing it, BUT when it's plugged to the dock and charging it does rotate to any of the 4 sides (up, bottom, left, right) but it stops doing it as soon as I unplugged the USB cable (it doesn't matter if the dock is still attached).

Thoughts ?

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but what about when it's not in the docking. It might be nice if it rotates when you use it on the wrist and you put your hand pointing upwards

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
No. Mine doesn't rotate on my wrist, only while it's charging does it rotate. But I do see your point.

Posted via Android Central App

Jay Bowe

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I found this because I googled the same question. What's weird is mine did it the first day I wore it. I remember specifically because I even pointed it out and showed that exact feature to my girlfriend while I was wearing it. Now it won't do it and I don't know why.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping for a screen rotation 180 degrees option. I like to wear it on my left wrist, and I like the idea of the speaker/microphone being on the right side. For the current setup, it's on they left. So, if I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt, it's common for the sleeve to cover up the speaker/microphone.